2020 Exhibitor Information
EXHIBITOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2020 Information coming soon!
John Q. Hammons Center
April 1-3, 2020
Benefit for Exhibitors:
- The conference is in its 34th consecutive year
- Affiliated with the national organization, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Two full days of access to 400+ Human Resource Professionals
- Admittance into Keynotes, General Sessions, Meals, Receptions, and other fun activities
- Listing and Bio in the On-Site Conference Brochure
- Listing in Mobile App
- Networking opportunities
- Conference attendee list provided after the conference
- Booth Prize Award available for the best booth: $100 for First Place!
Be More than an Exhibitor!
Before you sign up to be an exhibitor, be sure to check out our sponsorship opportunities. We have many great ways to sponsor the 2020 Arkansas SHRM Human Resources Conference and Expo that include not only an exhibitor booth and networking but many other great ways for you to get noticed by Arkansas HR Professionals.
- Door prizes for the conference are also encouraged. Contact our door prize chairs for information. eat0@eau0eav0eaw0
- We encourage you to give a door prize away at your booth to increase traffic and interest!
Booths will be assigned as registrations and payments are received. Care will be taken to avoid locating exhibitors next to competitor’s booths with like products and services.
- Final booth assignments will be communicated before the conference.
- Booth assignments will be published in the on-site brochure and mobile app
Staffing Your Booth
Each booth should be staffed with at least one company representative during all Exhibit Hall hours. Please keep in mind that premature tear down of exhibit booths distract from the overall merit of the Conference and could potentially be a safety hazard.
There will be a contest for the best booth design that incorporates the conference "The Greatest HR Show on Earth”. Decorate your booth to encourage attendees to stop and visit. The booth voted as having the best theme display will win $100!
OTHER EXHIBITOR F.A.Q.s
- This year's conference will be at the John Q. Hammons Convention Center. The Exhibit Hall will be in the Grand Ballrooms 1-5.
- The Convention Center is located at 3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy, Rogers, AR 72758. Phone: (479) 254-8400
- Each exhibitor's bio is printed in the conference on-site brochure.
- The on-site brochure will have your booth assignment listed next to your name.
- The Hot Springs Convention Center will not accept your shipment(s) of exhibit items. You can ship exhibit booth pieces to Southwest Design at 1310 Jackman Rd, Benton, AR 72150 prior to April 3, and items will be placed in your exhibit booth at the convention center upon arrival. Fees apply. Contact Southwest Design for more information. All items must be labeled with your company name and conference information.
- Each booth space includes:
- 8' height drape 10' x 10'
- 6' skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 3' height dividing wing drape
- Company name I.D. sign/Booth Number.
- Other supplies can be ordered through Southwest Design for an additional fee. (See the exhibitor registration form for information)
Wednesday, April 3, 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Grand Opening)
Wednesday April 3, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday April 3, 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (“Sponsored” Reception)
Thursday April 4, 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (Continental Breakfast)
Thursday April 4, 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Thursday April 4, 1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. (Dessert, Prize Announcements & Closing)