The Future of Work: Being a Talent Magnet
In this session, we lean on the expertise of an HR mentor for many in the state of Arkansas. He will discuss how HR leaders can be a talent magnet and attract and retain employees to their respective organizations. He will challenge the attendees to find ways to demonstrate a pleasant work culture that will appeal to potential candidates for employment.
- Think about the Organization
- Think about Others
- Think about Yourself
Owner/CEO at Corter Consulting
Jim Corter lives in Jonesboro, AR, the primary base of Corter Consulting. Before starting his own business in 1995, he served and gained valuable leadership experience as HR Manager for two Fortune 1000 companies, which included three plant start-ups. With over 30 years of experience, Jim is dedicated to making sure his clients get exceptional results from his training, coaching, and talent solutions.
He has served as:
- President of the Northeast Arkansas Society for Human Resource Management
- Chair of the Arkansas Human Resource State Conference (1993)
- Leadership Director of the Arkansas HR State Council
- Training Chair of the United Way of Greater Jonesboro
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Jonesboro Regional Chamber
- The 2013 Jim Wilkins Lifetime Achievement Award in Human Resources by the Arkansas SHRM State Council
- TTI Success Insights 2014 Consultant of the Year Award from Target Training International out of Scottsdale, Arizona. He is also in the Top 25 of 7,000 Global Distributors for Target Training International.